EXTENDED GROHE PROFESSIONAL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Benefit from our extended GROHE PROFESSIONAL warranty for a period of ten years commencing from the date of purchase of the GROHE product in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below for selected products supplied to the end consumer under the GROHE brand.
GROHE shall grant the end consumer the extended GROHE PROFESSIONAL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY for a period of one years in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below for selected products supplied to the end consumer under the "GROHE PROFESSIONAL" brand.
The end consumer means any natural person or legal entity that has purchased the product and does not intend to resell it and/or install it at third parties as part of his/its professional work.
The contractual or statutory rights of the end consumer as against the respective seller and the statutory rights of the end consumer as against the product’s manufacturer shall not be affected by this warranty.
To qualify for warranty service the end consumer must
1. Provide the original invoice with the purchase date from a GROHE certified store
2. Make sure the product is properly installed, mounted and handled according to GROHE installation guidelines by qualified technician
3. Take care that the product is duly and properly cleaned and cared for in accordance with the GROHE care instructions.
Exclusion of the Warranty
Claims may not be asserted under the warranty:
• if the product was not properly installed, cleaned, maintained or repaired according to guidelines from GROHE
• if the surface of the product has been scratched
• if consumables (e.g. filters, filter cartridges, aerators or batteries) or material subject to wear and tear (such as seals or hoses) are affected
• if the defect occurs due to aggressive environmental influences (e.g. chemicals and cleaning agents), limescale or disruptions due to ice and/or lime.
For full warranty conditions please check the below links.